B&R Machine is a manufacturing subsidiary of Applied Mechanics Corporation that creates turned or threaded parts from metals, plastics and composite materials.B&R Machine also provides additional services such as CAD/CAM support, design assistance, just-in-time (JIT) delivery, rapid prototyping, low-volume production, and high-volume production.
This wholey owned subsidiary has a variety of turning equipment, ranging from chuckers, screw machines, manual lathes, and CNC turning and machining centers. B&R can also provide surface grinding, broaching, drilling, tapping, I.D. and O.D. threading services. We are a full-service machine shop that specializes in production and precision turning with a core competency of 1/8” to 3” in diameter and up to 9” long.
B & R proudly manufacures in Michigan using the following machines:
- Warner & Swasey 1AB Bar Automatics with 2 ¼” Capacity (4 Machines)
- Warner & Swasey 2AB Bar Automatics with 3” Capacity
- Mazak CNC Turning Center
- Haas VF-2
- Birmingham 20x40x25 (2 Machines)
- Warner & Swasey 0AB 1¼” Capacity (3 Machines)
- Jet 16” x 60” Engine Lathe 3 1/8” Spindle Hole
- Warner & Swasey 1AC Automatic Chuckers (2 Machines)
- #4 Warner Swasey Turret Lathe 2” Capacity (2 Machines)
- #3 Warner Swasey Turret Lathe 1 ½” Capacity (3 Machines)
- 9” x 49” Bridgeport Mill with DRO (2 Machines)
- #2 Cincinnati Vertical Mill
- Summit 10” x 50” Horizontal Mill
- 6” x 16” Cincinnati OD cylindrical grinder
- 8” x 24” G&L surface Grinder
- Cinco 15 Cincinnati Centerless Grinder
- 6” x 18” Pro-Mach Surface Grinder
- Horizontal and Vertical Band Saws
224 Garden St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507
B&R Machine is a proud Michigan Manufacturer for these great companies!